[Bf-committers] Welcome to Blender 2.81 bcon4

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 20:31:35 CET 2019

Hello everyone,

Blender 2.81 is now officially in the bcon4 stage. If things go as planned
we will have a smooth release by the end of next week/begin of
"other-other" week.

blender-v2.81-release is now considered frozen to prepare for the release.
Only critical and carefully reviewed bug fixes allowed.

We already have a splashscreen (spoiler alert, it looks fantastic). Which
will be revealed in the final moment.

It is important to keep an eye in the tracker for any unexpected high
priority regression. While we tidy up the missing documentation parts -
https://developer.blender.org/T70622

Thanks everyone,
Dalai