[Bf-committers] BConf VR Meeting Notes

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 00:45:02 CET 2019

Hi,
Based on the discussions we had last week at the Blender Conference and the
new (upcoming) project definition proposal for blender, here are the
initial milestone breakdown for the VR projects:

Milestone 1 - Scene Inspection: developer.blender.org/T71347
Milestone 2 - Continuous Immersive Drawing: developer.blender.org/T71348

Note: Since I wanted to map this out as a complete "project", I mentioned a
few external contributors in these milestones. However I'm yet to confirm
their availability. Also, milestone 1 is in our agenda, but for milestone
2+ we are counting on external developers.

The parties interested in tackling the other milestones are welcome to add
them following these examples, and poking me/Julian to review the presented
design. More extensive design tasks can be created as children of the
milestone tasks if the design/engineering plan needs an in-deep review.
That said, the top milestone task still needs the summarized few-lines
version of both design plans.

Best regards,
Dalai