[Bf-committers] BConf VR Meeting Notes

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 21:26:08 CET 2019

one interesting thing would be to be able to 'open' a shader node graph as
a pop up over a object / collapse it

same with logic nodes etc later.

I think the concept of 'compartments' inside objects could control most of
the ui.

like a shelf could hold tools,  and the tools could be adjusted using
widgets inside nested folders in the object.
one nice thing about this is you could have 10 versions of 1 tool in a
drawer, almost like brushes.