[Bf-committers] Blender Conference tickets for devs/writers

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu May 30 14:48:07 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

As usual we reward people who contributed to Blender the past 12 months
with a discount. Contributions should relate to our git master, official
branches, included add-ons, manual or wiki. The minimal threshold is
hard to set, but I'd suggest at least 3 commits/contributions, and
something that took at least several hours of work.

If in doubt, make a nice case for me. Mail me (ton at blender.org) for the
discount coupon.

If you already bought an early bird ticket, we'd be happy to refund.
(Discount price is 149 fixed, up to end of October). Tickets are now
being sold. It's not expected to be sold out this year, but you never
know... I will remind this list in September again.

https://store.blender.org/product-category/conference/

Thanks,

-Ton-