[Bf-committers] MacOS developers welcome!

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Tue May 28 22:42:23 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Mainly we can use help with fixing graphics and input devices issues
on macOS. The list of macOS bugs is here:
https://developer.blender.org/project/board/20/

These are some of the more important ones:
https://developer.blender.org/T63685
https://developer.blender.org/T62565
https://developer.blender.org/T61725
https://developer.blender.org/T62234