[Bf-committers] New modificator idea

Konrad Krzeminski czteryk at gmail.com
Wed May 15 14:08:18 CEST 2019

Hello.

 I have sent this email before for bf-committers-owner at blender.org but I
don't know it was missed. Could anyone only let me know what do you lads
think about my idea? Best regards to all.

×

Hello

I have idea for mesh modification system in sculpt mode.

As we have pretty nice bones system I have wondering that could be possible
somehow to use one bone in sculpt mode for streching, rotating, scaling not
masked part of sculpted object.

I know it looks like Zbrush modificator gizmo, but I hope it is enough far
from their idea and that could be implemented in Blender.

I waiting for respond and any comments what do you think guys. I'm not
programmer so maybe some of you guys can do such of thing?

Regards

Konrad

×