[Bf-committers] GSoC promo flyer

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Thu Mar 28 19:19:30 CET 2019

Thank you Ton,
I've already notified my students, but they somehow are afraid of coding
Blender. The poster like this will be nice too to hand somewhere! Thank you!

with love
Pio

Piotr Arłukowicz, PhD, BFCT
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics,
Dept. of AI,
Wit Stwosz 57, 80-952 Gdańsk, room 121, tel.: +48585232151,
https://inf.ug.edu.pl/~piotao
Polish Blender Course: http://polskikursblendera.pl/ [PL]