[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2019-03-18

Jim Bates jambay9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 23:18:53 CET 2019

A few comments, thought I lost a week with date for weekly report :)

Do have concerns with current build updates/code branching and GSoC all at
same time. I'm just going to spectate and root for the home team; will
consider entering arena for some script updates once things settle down.

Aside from that Blender is great! The snow is melting here so hope you have
a pleasant Spring too.