[Bf-committers] Sculpt Mode development

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:39:22 CET 2019

I as thinking something like this could be used for anything
(pbvhtree) if you can query a point + radius

it would almost be handy to have some sort of threaded py command with a
pool to do this.
(so that can circumvent gil yet write equations in py)

(sculpt / paint vertex / paint weight / texture paint )