[Bf-committers] Sculpt Mode development

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Mar 12 14:28:20 CET 2019

Hi Pablo,

Your work is very welcome, we'll make sure you can work on a branch on
blender.org.
You'll be contacted to set this up!

Thanks a lot,

-Ton-
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands