[Bf-committers] Asking guidance for project "Sequencer Background Audio Rendering"(GSOC)

Jason Choi jaschoi at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 5 10:25:38 CET 2019

Dear Blender development community

Hello, this is Jason who is a Masters student majoring in Music Science and Technology at Stanford University | CCRMA.
After reading project ideas, I was interested in the "Sequencer Background Audio Rendering" project since it is highly related to the field I am studying which is audio technology.
I would appreciate if you give me some initial guidance for me to start contributing to this project.

Thank you!

Best,
Jason

--