[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2019-03-04
Brecht Van Lommel
brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:33:39 CET 2019
Here are the notes from today's developer meeting. Next meeting is Monday,
11 March 10:00 CET / 9:00 UTC.
1) New Features and Changes
About 85 bugs were fixed last week.
* Grease pencil gained support for wireframe mode, direct selection in the
3D viewport without the dummy, a new stroke trim tool, and various
usability tweaks and optimizations. (Antonio Vazquez)
* 3D cursor rotation can now be edited in the 3D view sidebar. (Hans
Goudey, Campbell Barton)
* Outliner can now duplicate collections with objects included. (Dalai
* Object visibility can be animated again. (Sergey Sharybin)
* Armature wireframe drawing is supported again. (Clément Foucault)
* Texture paint bleeding has been improved, solving spiky artifacts that
existed before. (Luca Rood)
* .blend file loading has been improved by 18% in some production files.
* Blender got accepted to participate in Google Summer of Code again.
Students are welcome to ask questions on devtalk.blender.org or the
bf-committers mailing list:
3) Weekly Reports
* Bastien: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:Mont29/Foundation/2019
* Jeroen: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:Jbakker/reports/2019
* Sebastian: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:Zeddb#February_25_-_March_1
More information about the Bf-committers