[Bf-committers] Blender at SIGGRAPH, including free ticket(s)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jun 25 18:46:04 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Blender Foundation will have a small booth at the SIGGRAPH tradeshow.
Showing off 2.80 of course! And some surprises :)

As part of the exhibit package, we get free tickets for the tradeshow.
We even have a Full Conference ticket (value $1k) spare.

I would like to give the Full Conference to a Blender contributor.
Interested? Mail me (in person) this week, mention shortly what you did.
I will pick one by Saturday. If you don't hear from me, you're not
selected... sorry!

The tradeshow is always fun for a half day visit. Free tickets can be
registered as follows:

https://register.rcsreg.com/r2/siggraph2019/ga/top.html

Use discount code BLENDER19 on the 2nd page (on the top, a blue button)
of the quite lengthy registration process.  You can freely spread this
discount code, it's unlimited.

Thanks,

-Ton-