[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org maintenance/outage

Jim Bates jambay9 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 11:21:39 CEST 2019

As mostly a spectator, I hope it's not an attack, just a maintenance thing.
With the upcoming release I would suspect sabotage :)

I have just recently gotten back to chat for developers and hoping that
things settle down before I seriously join as a contributor. Regardless,
excellent work and best wishes for success.