[Bf-committers] Blender 2.80 release, commits to port over

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:11:24 CEST 2019

Something went wrong with the formatting of this mail, it's best to
use plain text when sending to mailing lists.

5fdd75d68328 BlenderKit: fix T67565, unregistration could go wrong in combo
ba7e0de9774f magic_uv: fix load reload failure: T67572

Bugs with add-on unregistration I don't consider to be critical.

6027fe00c3c9 Addon: Discombobulator: Fixed Doodads Menu section broken
fb464b014eb2 Addon: BSurfaces: Fixed select active Annotation

These we can add.