[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8x - support and core development goals
ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:19:40 CEST 2019
On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 4:01 PM Dalai Felinto <dfelinto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear developers,
> Which areas would you like to focus on in the next few months? Which
> code improvements, performance, stability, new features in those areas
> would you work on first ?
My plans for the following months:
- Improve existing tools & gizmos based on design docs from the code-quest,
see tools section T55438.
- Undo system improvements / fixes, especially texture painting.
- Bug fixing & code review.
Would also like to spend time on...
- Tool-system & gizmo access for add-ons (including docs).
- User interface improvements.
- Keymaps & event handling.
- Multi-object editing.
More information about the Bf-committers