[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8x - support and core development goals

Howard Trickey howard.trickey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 16:31:06 CEST 2019

I intend to keep working on a Boolean redesign, for which I just made a
design task,
https://developer.blender.org/T67744 and added it to the Modeling Module
list,
 https://developer.blender.org/T63731

(Hope that's OK; haven't had a chance to discuss this with other Modeling
Module owners yet.)

I also will merge the GSoC custom bevel profile code into master and polish
it if need be.
(Will add a task for that soon too.)

And continue with any bug fixes, small enhancements requested by users for
Bevel.

Longer term, after Boolean, my next intended big project will be to make
Bevel and perhaps Inset behave properly when they bump into/flow over
existing geometry.

I am open to doing other modeling tasks has higher priority than these, if
the group here (and especially Modeling Module members) decide on different
priority orider.