[Bf-committers] 3d connexion support

dr. Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at stuvel.eu
Fri Jul 19 18:02:05 CEST 2019

Hi Samuel,

On 19-07-19 17:40, Samuel Huster wrote:
> I recently bought a spacemouse from 3d connexion, because it makes Navigation far more efficient and faster in the 3d viewport. However, while i was trying to use it in blender i found out that it doesn't work properly due to lack of support from blender wich is described in more Detail here: https://www.3dconnexion.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=38146&sid=06e9d87483b731f4de9ee81c7f592366
For us developers it's pretty much impossible to get hardware supported
without having the actual hardware. If someone can sponsor a willing and
able developer a Spacemouse, then that developer may be able to do it.
> Is there anyway to improve compatibility in the upcoming blender 2.80 release?
Nope, it's far too close to the release date to get new features into 2.80.

--
Sybren A. Stüvel

https://stuvelfoto.nl/
https://stuvel.eu/