[Bf-committers] Blender 2.80 Release Candidate - master frozen

Julien Duroure julien.duroure at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:00:00 CEST 2019

Hello,

Some critical regression on glTF animation export was found.
As I don't known what is the process during the master freeze, here is a
diff: https://developer.blender.org/differential/diff/16330/
I hope it can be merged before RC2 if any, or before final 2.80 release.
I will be AFK during the next 10 days, so I hope any dev can merge the diff
before the release date.

Thanks :)

Julien