[Bf-committers] Understanding the dev process

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Thu Jul 4 15:37:38 CEST 2019

Hey all,

As you all may know by now I've been asked to help coordinate and manage
the Blender development.

To get a better understanding of what these days is going on, and to
prevent me from just acting through my personal preferences, I'd like to
hear from the blender developer community how they see the current dev
process.

I'm most interested in finding out how devs perceive the process: what goes
well, and even more so what causes trouble.

An open discussion by anyone on this topic is of course welcome, but I'd
like (and also a bit expect) input at least from those who are listed on
the Modules [1] page.

Cheers!

/Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory

  [1] https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Modules