[Bf-committers] Regarding GSOC Projects

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jan 17 12:49:36 CET 2019

Hi,

We don't have the new ideas page ready yet, the deadline for it is 6
February.
Google then will evaluate all submissions and let orgs know on 26 February.

In March we then will discuss GSoC projects with students.

Until then you're very welcome to come on board as a volunteer in our
projects.
Best regards,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands