[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-1-14
Brecht Van Lommel
brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:41:17 CET 2019
Here are the notes from today's developer meeting. Next meeting is Monday,
21 January 18:00 CET / 17:00 UTC.
1) New Features and Changes
The focus remains on stabilizing 2.80, about 75 bugs were fixed last week.
* Video sequencer text strips now support selecting a font.
* Grease pencil:
* New cutter tool to trim strokes and help cleaning up drawings.
* New set of constraints and guides to draw different types of shapes.
* New segment selection mode to select strokes between intersections.
* New operator to change strokes cap mode.
* New option to display only keyframed frames.
* Texture Paint drawing now supports closest texture filtering.
* Viewport stereoscopy helpers drawing is back.
* NLA: ignore time range when evaluating a raw action.
* Pie menus now stick only when tapping key.
2) Weekly Reports
* Bastien: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:Mont29/Foundation/2019
* Jacques: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:JacquesLucke/Reports/2019
* Philipp: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:PhilippOeser/Foundation/2019
* Sergey: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:Sergey/Foundation/2019
More information about the Bf-committers