[Bf-committers] Problems while building blender on ubuntu 18.04

Achal Prakash Pandey pandeyachal.ap at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 08:11:51 CET 2019

Hi. I tried once again from scratch following your instructions. This is
the error I'm getting. https://pastebin.com/dQY54jfz

A couple days ago I tried building Appleseed (another renderer) which also
has many of the same dependencies as Bender (namely opencolorio, osl,
openimageio etc), as a result, I have these dependencies in my system.
Could it be a PATH issue?