[Bf-committers] Problems while building blender on ubuntu 18.04

Achal Prakash Pandey pandeyachal.ap at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 13:16:28 CET 2019

Hi. I'm having a little trouble building blender on ubuntu 18.04. When I
run the install_deps.sh script ( which should work on Ubuntu according to
the wiki) it says OpenShadingLanguage-1.9.9 failed to compile. Can you
please tell me where I'm going wrong?

I'm sorry if it is not the correct place to seek assistance. Can you please
point me to the appropriate place? I tried the IRC channels #blendercoders
and #blendercompilers but no one ever replied.
Thank you.