[Bf-committers] Google Draco compression and Blender

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:53:06 CET 2019

Hi,

There isn't really any documentation on this, best would be to copy what is
done for a library like extern/ceres or Python module like numpy that we
bundle. So far we have not bundled extra Python modules with Blender in
exactly this way though, so there is no identical example.

I think you would start by coping that google-draco-exporter folder to
extern/draco. Then add a WITH_DRACO option and if that's enabled add that
subdirectory in extern/CMakeListsts.txt.

Installing the Python module to the right directory would be done in
source/creator/CMakeLists.txt.

Regards,
Brecht.