[Bf-committers] 2.8 Homestretch Workshop week in Amsterdam

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Feb 18 19:19:56 CET 2019

Hi all,

Blender Foundation/Institute invited the core 2.8 contributors (who were
here for the code quest too) for one week of workshops in the Amsterdam
HQ. Will most likely be 2nd week of April. Goals are:

- tackle leftover 2.8 design issues
- feedback from users (and the Blender studio team)
- plan work on 2.80-release, assign tasks
- define and schedule targets for 2.81 and 2.82

Participants: Bastien Montagne, Brecht van Lommel, Campbell Barton,
Clement Foucault, Dalai Felinto, Jacques Lucke, Jeroen Bakker, Pablo
Vazquez, Sergey Sharybin, Sybren St/ü/vel, Ton Roosendaal, William Reynish.

As usual we want to communicate and share progress as good as possible.
Between now and the workshop everyone can also make sure we're provided
with all the info needed to make the workshop a success.

Needless to say - it's time to get that 2.80 release out! But it has to
be done good as well. Going to be interesting :)

Laters,

-Ton-