[Bf-committers] Start up with blender issues of smooth rendering

Level To Success singhbgill76 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:46:18 CET 2019

Hi,
i am Computer engg. student,I am also freelancer creating normal animations
coming to blender
I can Participate in its open source,
We have GSOC platform which can contact us,
firstly,Please give me some project if i need to show skills,as i have
nearly 20 days to do it,
secondly,in compare to other studnts blender team have more exp. with me as
we started early on

in behalf of rendering we can just make better on specifing edges
clearity,uses new algo ,update old existing algos

i hope, you, the blender team,find it attractive to patch up with guy who
is interested in providing you service before,also i have coding kniwldege
as well blenders Game ENGINE.

WE JUST NEED TO MAKE BLENDER UNIQUE FROM REST OF GAME ENGINES