[Bf-committers] documentation commit issue ?

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:13:01 CET 2019

Hi,

Seems that mailer.py was dependant on python 2.7, which we removed in an
attempt to switch to only 3.6. I have reinstalled Python 2.7 in the
meantime, so this shouldn't happen again. Also, I see that your change it
in Phabricator (it takes a bit to show up). See
https://developer.blender.org/rBM4566

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,

Dan