[Bf-committers] GSOC 2019 - viewport caching - Idea proposal

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:31:02 CET 2019

Hi,

Thanks for the proposal. Unfortunately, the complexity of the project is
higher than it sounds, and is beyond complexity of the Google Summer of
Code project.

On a more positive side, this project is in our roadmap for 2.8 series, and
will happen sooner than later.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin