[Bf-committers] Ub Iwerks Annie Award for Blender!

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Tue Feb 5 11:58:42 CET 2019

Congratulations, I was nearly crying from awe watching this. Well deserved
and very important!!! I'll show this at my University!

all the best!
pio

Piotr Arłukowicz, PhD, BFCT
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics,
Dept. of AI,
Wit Stwosz 57, 80-952 Gdańsk, room 121, tel.: +48585232151,
https://inf.ug.edu.pl/~piotao
Polish Blender Course: http://polskikursblendera.pl/ [PL]