[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2019-02-04
sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:39:35 CET 2019
Here are the notes from today's developer meeting. Next meeting is Monday,
11 February 10:00 CET / 09:00 UTC.
1) New Features and Changes
* About 105 bugs were fixed last week, total number of closed reports is
* Bevel: better corner shapes for inner arc miters. (Howard Trickey)
* Workbench support for material transparency. (Clément Foucault)
* Jeroen Bakker starts work at the Blender Institute this week, welcome! He
will first focus on Cycles OpenCL optimizations, funded by AMD.
* Bug tracker priority names have been changed to make their meaning more
clear. We also encourage developers to set High priority more often so
important bugs do not get buried.
* Richard Antalik is working on a sequencer prefetch patch, which needs
design and code review: https://developer.blender.org/D3934
3) Google Summer of Code
* This is a period for organizations to apply.
* The list of ideas needs update with the deadline of February 6:
4) Weekly Reports
* Brecht: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:Brecht/Reports/2019
* Sebastian: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/User:Zeddb#January_28_-_Feb_1
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin
More information about the Bf-committers