[Bf-committers] Updates to developer/git/svn/buildbot

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 12:45:15 CET 2019

Hi,

Just a heads up that today I upgraded the following sites to the latest
2019Q1 ports in FreeBSD:

  - developer.blender.org
  - git.blender.org
  - svn.blender.org
  - builder.blender.org

As well, the Phabricator (developer.b.o) PHP was upgraded from PHP 5.6 to
7.2. Overall the site seems nice and zippy when doing cached pages, but
otherwise, keep an eye out for horrible stuff!

Also, if it's good, nice! But if it breaks, it wasn't me that touched
anything, and is all Sergey Sharybin's fault! ><

At some point the host will go down for a FreeBSD upgrade from 11 to 12.
Probably on Monday or so, I will let you know here.

Cheers,

Dan