[Bf-committers] Tracker curfew and developer.blender.org changes
dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 20:09:42 CET 2019
As of today the Blender development team starts a period of tracker curfew:
The goal is to lower the number of open reports considerably.
To help the process, there are new global queries:
* Open Reports in the Bug Tracker
* Untriaged Reports
* Unclassified Reports: Bugs and Known Issues
* Tracker Curfew: Bugs and Known Issues
The queries are on the left sidebar: https://developer.blender.org/maniphest
The main priority for the full-time triagers is to go over the current 660
untriaged issues. Everyone else will be working on classification (is this
a bug or a known-issue), bug fixing, triaging and patch review in their 2
Some details on the phabricator changes:
* New status and priorities: https://developer.blender.org/T71418
* The hack to add types (bug, design, todo, OpenGL error, patch) was
replaced with proper Phabricator subtypes.
* Messages like "lowered the priority of this task from 90 to 80" is
expected in existing tasks, just ignore it.
Special thanks to Sergey Sharybin for the help with the data migration
design and implementation,
More information about the Bf-committers