[Bf-committers] Tracker curfew to start on Monday

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 02:47:08 CET 2019

Hi,

One question that I have is how will known bugs and issues be documented
well?
In the past, there has been a list of todos on the old wiki which often
became quickly out of date.
These have since been copied and pasted to
https://developer.blender.org/project/board/53/ (in the wiki column)
these tasks are just collecting dust there also.

What needs to happen is a way that these issues can be documented well and
stay up to date.
In the process of these old todos need to be screened and integrated into
this new method of logging reports.

Thanks,

Aaron Carlisle