[Bf-committers] Blender 2.81a: Revisions to backport

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 10:57:10 CET 2019

Hi,

I've started 'a' release cycle inside of the blender-v2.81-release branch.
The reason to re-use the branch is just to make it easier for buildbot and
other users of `make update` to properly find libraries (which are expected
to have same tag as the branch name).
The 2.81 release was tagged already, so there isn't really anything to
worry about.

I've backported the following changes:

Blender:
- 4e42a98edd8 Fix T71147 Eevee stops rendering after selection attempt
- f1ac64921b4 Fix T71213: Mask or Mirror before Armature breaks weight paint
- aadbb794cd6e Fix T71612: Viewport rotate doesn't work
- 8cb55f8d1672 Fix T71741: Crash showing the object relations menu
- a8d29ad6e06 Fix T71558: Hair particles: Brush effect not occluded by
emitter geometry

Addons:
- ee818b2a Fix T71774: SVG import error on specific files

Still pending:
- T71678 (will ask Alexander to help backporting)
- T71576

I would like to have all the changes ready at the end of today and tested
until tomorrow. If you are working on something crucial and feel you need
more time please let me know.

Under investigation
- 2d7effc27d8b (think it's safe, but would want to hear from others about
their opinion)