[Bf-committers] Meeting notes 2 December 2019
Nathan 'jesterKing' Letwory
nathan at blender.org
Mon Dec 2 18:01:16 CET 2019
Here are the belated notes for the 2 December 2019 meeting.
Full notes can be read at 
- Mac issue is solved
- 'a' on Wednesday
- Clément Foucault is working on another important issue T71576
- Weight paint selection fix (T71213 / f1ac64921b49)
- Fix in rigify T71678#818622
- Planning: e-mail from Dalai Felinto 
- Philipp is 100% bugtracker
- Seb P. cloth patches + LANPR
- LANPR needs extra reviewers
- USD exporter maaaybe?
- Clément Foucault has a solution for thick lines on macOS. He
wants to keep it low profile for now for some reason.
- Static override proposal from Alexander Gavrilov T72062 
- Alexander Gavrlov have patches for review by both developers and
* D6264 and D6297 are small and need review from Campbell Barton
and Sybren Stüvel correspondingly
* D3837 and D4994 are the bigger old ones, for Campbell Barton
and Bastien Montagne to look into, but at less priority, since
they are old anyway.
* D3837 needs testing and feedback from riggers - so far I've
got some 'may be useful' feedback based on the description
from Demeter Dzadik and Ivan Cappiello, but no actual real
world testing feedback
Next meeting is 9 December 2019, 18:00 CET / 17:00 UTC in
#blender-coders at blender.chat
More information about the Bf-committers