[Bf-committers] Commit Access to Addons Repository: ATT: @ideasman42

Nathan Lovato nathan at gdquest.com
Sun Aug 25 09:00:31 CEST 2019

    Hi my name is: Nathan Lovato

    My user name on developer.blender.org is: gdquest
    I would like commit access to the addons repository.
    I am the maintainer of: Power Sequencer, a VSE add-on
    It is new to Blender and its task is here:
    https://developer.blender.org/T68584

    I work in Free Software and use Git daily on the job. Here's the
    add-on's repository: https://github.com/GDquest/Blender-power-sequencer/

    I'm ready to maintain the add-on throughout Blender 2.8 releases,
    and looking to contribute to the VSE in general.

    May I get commit rights for the addons repository?

    Kind regards,

    Nathan