[Bf-committers] Is Xcode necessary or can I use VSCode

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 17:48:02 CEST 2019

Hi,
You will need XCode to build Blender, but for work (coding itself),
vscode is fine.

More on building Blender for Mac:
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Building_Blender/Mac

Also feel free to drop by #blender-coders in the site blender.chat. It
is the best place to get help regarding building Blender for your
system.

Regads,
Dalai
--