[Bf-committers] Release cycle 2.81: dates and branch proposal

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 16:45:33 CEST 2019

Hi,

One thing related that I would love if we had, is a way to aggregate
the "what changed" docs for multiple releases.

Say an addon-developer wants to port an addon from 2.80 to 2.86. Now
instead of looking at 6 different pages he/she can go there, and look
at a list (split by release, or category) and get to work. This is
likely useful for users as well.

I think this particular needed in software that do release new builds
too often, and if want shorter continuous release cycle it would be
nice to handle that.

Not sure if anyone in the industry does that, but it would be nice to
see how others do it.

Regards,
Dalai
--