[Bf-committers] BF coordination meeting notes - 2019.08.07
dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 13:42:08 CEST 2019
Due to scheduling we moved our weekly coordination meeting to
Wednesday. Next week we may do it on Wednesday as well, since we will
wait for Brecht to be back so we can discuss 2.81 dates and other
Participants: Dalai Felinto, Nathan Letwory
* Pre-triaging for technical users to help with the bug reports.
* Process, not a new site but guidelines.
How to make them more useful? It is getting to the point where we have
way too many reports to read with too much noise (commits, ...).
Roadmap / tasks
Dalai is working with developers to be sure the modules page is
updated, paper cut properly listed (and linked from the Modules
page?), users involved, design team involved, and for unittests to
start to be thought of.
* Nathan will work with LazyDodo on the crashpad patch.
* Nathan is working on the proposal for the rolling branch.
* Also proposal for new fields for tasks.
* Nathan believes we may be able to stick to a 2 month release cycle
even in the future.
More information about the Bf-committers