[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8x - support and core development goals

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 05:48:59 CEST 2019

Dalai,

I realize that this thread was intended for core developers, but I couldn’t
resist chiming in.

I will probably continue to work on polish and finish, mostly very small
(and largely unnoticeable) things with widgets, layout issues, and scaling
problems. I have been working lately on refreshing the mouse cursors and
related code. I have some plans for dialogs and alerts, and things I want
to do in File Manager. One day soon I’ll get back to more work I have
planned for area splitting and joining. And if I ever get past all that I
have some interest in working on some Internationalization issues, locale
stuff, fonts maybe.

But I can’t really estimate what things might be done when. I will mostly
remain known as the annoying guy who butts into all UI discussions with odd
ideas and unworkable solutions. But that is okay, everyone needs a hobby.
LOL.

Cheers, Harley