[Bf-committers] Upgrade Python 3.7.0 to 3.7.4

dr. Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at stuvel.eu
Fri Aug 2 17:12:41 CEST 2019

PS: This is not an urgent needs-to-be-done-on-Friday-afternoon update.
We could decide to defer updating the platform libs a bit and do more
library updates in one go? Then again, if then something breaks it's
harder to tell which library update caused it.

--
Sybren A. Stüvel

https://stuvelfoto.nl/
https://stuvel.eu/