[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8x - support and core development goals

Richard Antalík richard.antalik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 04:47:50 CEST 2019

Hi,

My plan for VSE in 2.81 is to implement:
https://developer.blender.org/D5386
https://developer.blender.org/T65432
https://developer.blender.org/P1027

Then depending on available time focus on usability issues like
https://developer.blender.org/D2506
or https://developer.blender.org/T45221

And do review to submitted patches(and write some) in context of
https://developer.blender.org/T65724 and new tool system. Side quest is to
audit operators code to fix obvious insanities/hacks.

Finally, fix bugs. All of them. (which isn't actually impossible but
it's still a joke)

št 1. 8. 2019 o 16:57 Pablo Dobarro <pablodp606 at gmail.com> napísal(a):