[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8x - support and core development goals

Pablo Dobarro pablodp606 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 01:56:51 CEST 2019

Hi!

I'm currently making the final patches of all the features in the sculpt
branch for master. I will focus first on features that don't rely on the
sculpting system (remeshers, view navigation, mask extraction...)and then I
will continue with all the code directly related to sculpt mode (cursor,
filters, automasking...). As most of these features are independent of each
other, I will try to include as many as possible for 2.81.

If code review goes well and we have a defined plan for the UI and
integration, maybe I can start looking at the vertex paint features. Doing
this after having the sculpting tools in master should be easier.

I also have the patch for the blueprint tool. It still needs some work and
I'm not sure how to make the integration with the tools system. A basic
version of this tool can also be ready for 2.81. Booleans and more advanced
drawing modes can come later.