[Bf-committers] Potentially moving from IRC to Blender.Chat

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 30 16:18:35 CEST 2019

Hi,

Well.... the irc channel is still active and has advantages as well. Not
everyone wishes to move either. Before officially moving over I'd like
to see a good agreement in place how to keep the chat channels friendly
and troll free.

- Are there good options to manage trolls and bans? If so, can we find a
24/7 coverage of moderators or 'ops' to manage channels?

Thanks,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands