[Bf-committers] [GSOC 2019] Dynamic brush preview

Edward Hui hkm727145 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 04:36:40 CEST 2019

Hi community,

I am really interested in participating in gsoc with Blender this year and
I have finished the proposal draft for the project Dynamic Brush Previews.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UPSAgUkYYm397gmkIkNKgybelzXlSTMN7q6NESehbpw/edit?usp=sharing
Any suggestions are very welcomed!

After the discussion with William, it is suggested that the project of
dynamic brush preview should be focusing more on the rendering part, the
implementation part will be put for the additional and extra features.
Therefore, I would like to seek technical advice from the community that
which part of codebase is recommended for me to review regarding dynamic
brush rendering?

Many thanks,
Edward