[Bf-committers] GSoC 2019 Proposal: Cloth Simulator Improvement

Ish Bosamiya ishbosamiya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:55:31 CEST 2019

Hello Blender Community,

I am Ish Bosamiya, a contributor to Blender who wants to dedicate even more
time to improving Blender by participating in GSoC. For this summer, I
would like to focus on improving the cloth simulator.
I have written a proposal for the same, and would appreciate any feedback,
no matter how small or large. I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

Thanks in advance! Look forward to hearing from you!

The proposal is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g0m-plrW6dWsNsFH7aEDnvssBQSv-sHQgt1L04hEJug/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Yours sincerely,