[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-09-10
Brecht Van Lommel
brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:28:43 CEST 2018
Here are the notes from today's developer meeting. Next meeting is Monday,
17 September 18:00 CEST (16:00 UTC).
1) Blender 2.8
* Work continues towards beta, the main focus is still on working through
the many to do items and bug reports.
* Wireframe selection in X-ray mode was improved, further work will be done
for a dedicated wireframe mode.
* Quality of Eevee depth of field was slightly improved.
* Multi-object editing now works for more operators, less than 100
remaining to be updated. Thanks to Alan Troth for UV operator work.
* Multiresolution sculpting is getting close to working again, mainly need
some bugs to be ironed out still.
2) Other Projects
* For library updates, install_deps.sh on Linux was updated. Brecht will
take over macOS upgrade.
More information about the Bf-committers