[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-09-03 committers
Brecht Van Lommel
brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:59:51 CEST 2018
Here are the notes from today's developer meeting. Next meeting is Monday,
10 September 10:00 CEST (8:00 UTC).
1) Blender 2.8
* Work continues towards beta, main focus is on working through the many to
do items and bug reports.
* Luca added new Cloth angular bending model, see
* Grease Pencil now has an armature modifier.
2) Other Projects
* Library upgrade for Windows and Linux buildbot/releases is completed.
* macOS and install_deps script to be handled by Arto and Bastien
* Cycles got to BVH8 support to speed up ray tracing on modern CPUs,
contributed by Intel.
More information about the Bf-committers