[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2018-10-15
Brecht Van Lommel
brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:36:02 CEST 2018
Here are the notes from today's developer meeting. Next meeting is Monday,
15 October 18:00 CEST (16:00 UTC).
1) Blender 2.8
* The Blender 2.8 Beta is likely to happen a week or two after the Blender
Conference. Doing it at the conference date is a bit early and difficult to
arrange when many of the developers are traveling.
* Focus should now be on completing the last remaining major features and
* The most notable improvement this week is the return of modifiers and
cage editing in edit mode.
* New icons were not positively received by all users, we're aware of this
and will continue working to improve them. Especially to add colors to more
quickly identify icons.
2) Other Projects
* Development on Interactive Mode started. Designs and plans will go here:
* New community badges to show your support for Blender development:
More information about the Bf-committers